CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
ThinkTwice is a conference where academia, NGOs and Pirate Parties meet to exchange ideas.
Creativity: copyrights, patents, collaboration, citizen journalism, media, DRM, open access, FOI, public licensing, policy reform, education, etc…
Human Rights: security, data protection, surveillance, FOI, basic income, emigration, voting rights, drones, non-proliferation, dual use technology, encryption, anonymity, transparency, net neutrality, open data, egovernment, society, whistle blowing, political science, etc…
Activism|Hacktivism: Future, innovation, liquid democracy, transhumanism, cyborgs, startups, vision, 3d-printing, crowdsourcing, big data, participation, pirate parties, artificial intelligence, globalization, space travel, social networks, freemanning, freehammond, hacktivism, activism, civil disobedience, hacker culture, cyberpunk, cypherpunk, wikileaks, surveillance, digital activism, etc…
Terms and conditions of paper submission
- Title and abstract of the proposed session should be entered into the conference website at http://thinktwice2.pp-international.net by [July 18, 2014] (please create an account first in order to see the submission form).
- The submissions are accepted in English language only
- In case of the acceptance of the submission, the session material and eventual audio and video recordings will be published with a CC-BY 4.0 license
- In case of any financial support, the name of the organization or institute should be reflected in the abstract. Evidently, submission and publication of such papers are subjected to letter of consent from the respective organization or institute to Pirate Parties International.
● Call for Submissions for topics within the scope of the ThinkTwice2 Conference: June 10th 2014
● Deadline for handing in submissions, July 18th 2014
● Speaker notifications by August 8th 2014
● Final version due on August 15th 2014
● Conference: 30-31 August 2014
Address: Sütlüce District, Imrahor Street No: 90, Beyoglu 34445, Istanbul TURKIYE
Phone: 444 0 413